Thursday, May 1, 2008

Something about me. . .

I have no idea why, people likes to take me as a topic to discuss.
Some asked me, why do i always keeps things to myself, the reason is, people cant keep things to themselves, and it is extremely proven recently. a small thing about what happen to me as if the whole world knows. . . how great eh? and im the last to know that the world knows. . . haha. thats pretty fucked up. Oh yes, and dont hint me in any ways, im a freakin numbskull. . . =)

Ok. . . enough of my whining. . . a little update about myself. . .

Im single still, dont ask me why, it's not surprising that im single. . . it's been years. . . i tried. . . so. . . heh. . . wish me more luck =)

i went to a doctor today. . . doc said i might have to visit the hospital again. . . due to my dumbness excessive drinking. . . ( Dont worry i wont die so soon )

but the pain recently is quite unbearable. . . felt as though my stomach is a washing machine =D ( Cool eh? ) if anyone has any good remedy let know =)

Recently i have alot of cravings =)

Wii
Cs
Movies
Drinking =X
Chomp Chomp
Ice cream (always)
Photography
Oh man. . . keep the list short, if ya looking for someone to eat nice stuff. . . Please find me!!! =)

thats all for today's blog =) cya~

3 comments:

Jayce Tan Kai Xin said...

drink so much

orbi good!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.