Monday, April 28, 2008

HAIR CUT!

Well, today i got my new funky hair cut =) no visual reference. . . -.-

When i was doing the colour i felt very stupid. . . my stylist made my head into a chinese house looking thing. . . then beside my got this girl see me and laugh. . . ( Heng not very chio ) so i looked at her and smile. . . after that she was doing colour also. . . I LAUGH MY ASS OFF! she has the biggest forehead that i ever seen =X For 1 moment, i thought she was a Luo Han-(Fish). . . LOL~ wanted to ask her if she could crack a nut with her head. . .

Anyway, my stylist threaten me. . . she said " You better style your hair before you go out! else people will think that i SUCK at styling. . ." ( She was holding the scissors ), So i nod immediately. . .

The weather is fucking hot now i can't think what to write. . . bye~

0 comments: